Human rights or human rights (Hak Asasi ManusiA) are the basic rights that each human being possesses. As well as all human beings can not arbitrarily to seize that right. There are many types of human rights. One of them is as follows:
Some Types of Human Rights
1. Personal Rights (Personal Rights)
Human Rights is a right consisting of the right to freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of action, freedom to participate in any organization or association and so forth.
• The right to Freedom in suggestions and opinions.
• The right of Freedom in moving worship according to the same religion that is believed.
• The right of Freedom in moving and walking.
• The right of Freedom in ensuring to participate actively in one organization.
2. Economic Rights (Property Rights)
Economic Rights namely Right to own or own, sell or buy or use any thing.
• Economic rights regarding freedom to buy a thing.
• Economic rights relate to the freedom to contract deals with anyone
• Economic rights regarding freedom to have something
• Economic Rights in the freedom of choice of work to be desired.
• Economic rights in freedom of transactions/sale
3. Political Rights (Political Rights)
Political Rights namely the right to participate in the world of politics and government, the purpose of the right to determine here is the right to be taken as each person has the right to nominate a Regent, as well as the right to vote in a general determination, the right to build political parties, and so forth.
• Political Rights in the freedom of ensuring the choice of candidates in one determination, such as the presidential election or the regional head
• Political Rights to be Taken in an election, such as the determination of the Village Head or Head of the Region
• Political Rights in freedom of turn and in every governmental activity
• Political Rights to build a political party
• Political Rights to make political organizations
• Political Rights in giving advice or opinion. Like the petition suggestion.
4. Legal Rights (Rights Of Legal Equality)
Legal Rights namely the right to obtain equal status in law and government and right of presumption of innocence
• The right to accept servicing and legal protection
• The right to legal defense in the judiciary.
• The same rights as in the legal system
• Right to fair treatment in law
5. Social and Cultural Rights (Social and Culture Rights)
Social and Cultural Rights are rights that people have such as the right to vote for social as well as the right to promote culture and so on.
• Right to good education
• Right to receive lessons
• The right to vote or to ensure education
• Right to increase interest in talent (hobby)
• The right to express and create
6. Judicial Rights (Procedural Rights)
Judicial Rights namely the right to accept judicial and procedural rights procedures, such as provisions in detention, arrest or search.
• The right to be enforced fairly in law
• The right to be defended in law
• The right to obtain the same in the ongoing legal system whether it be an investigation.